| SEARCH & BOOKING
Canggu, Bali - Indonesia
Villa Kakatua has nine staff in total, 1 cook,
1 housekeeper, 4 security and 2
whom are fully trained and ready to be at your service. With four
air-conditioned bedrooms the master bedroom has a large Javanese
antique bed, en-suite bathroom with semi outdoor garden bathrooms,
3 bedrooms have showers and 1 with shower and terrazzo stone bath
tub. There is a separate casual dining pavilion and open air living
area with ceiling fans. The villa is fully equipped with satellite
TV, VCD, DVD, Stereo CD system, a range of English books and board
games. Asian antiques are featured throughout the villa with all
the modern amenities.
For families the villa has it's own baby bath, high chair,
changing mats, infant play-mat, baby cot with mosquito net,
cot linen, plus a selection of toys and Childen's VCD's and
DVD's. Food & beverages available at the shopping cost.
Spa services are also available from Hotel Tugu. Services included
in the rental price: 24 hour security, Daily personal laundry
service, use of a car & driver (excluding petrol up to 8
hours per day) - Additional hours are chargeable at Rp 15.000,-
per hour. Return airport transfers are inclusive.
Maximum number of people: 8 persons
*For larger families or groups, ask BaliSmile.com about Villa
Kakatua's neighboring three bedroom villa. Providing seven (7)
bedrooms in total.
Situated in the peaceful village of Canggu
on Bali's West coast, Villa Kakatua allows you to escape from
the madding crowds of the tourist district and immerse yourself
into the privacy of your own luxury villa. Ngurah Rai International
Airport is a 40 minute drive yet only 15 minutes from the popular
dining and shopping district of Seminyak. For the golf lovers,
Nirwana Bali Golf Course and Le Meridien Resort are located nearby.
The famous Tanah Lot Temple is spectacular on sunset. Villa Kakatua
is a brand new villa set in lush, tropical landscaped gardens.
On the east side the villas are surrounded by scenic rice terraces,
if you want to swim the beach is only a stone's throw away. There
is a large private freeform swimming pool with it's own bale bengong.
08 Jan-30 June
& 1 Aug-19 Dec
(excluding week before and after Chinese New Year public holiday
& week before and after Easter weekend)
High Season 1-31 July
Chinese New Year week (week before and after Chinese New Year
public holiday), Easter week (week before and after Easter weekend)
Peak Season 20Dec-07January
A minimum stay of 9 nights is required for bookings that commence
from 24 December.
| Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid immediately. All rates are subject to
change without notice
- All reservations are based on a first come/first payment received
- To confirm a reservation a 30% non-refundable deposit is required.
- 70% balance is due in 45 days prior to arrival
- If the booking is cancelled less than 21 days prior to confirmed
arrival dates, 2 nights accommodation will be charged on top of
the non-refundable deposit
- No refunds for No show
- Check out time is 11.00 am
- Late check out until 16.00 pm is negotiable in advance - subject
- Late check out after 16.00 pm is 50% of the nightly rental rate.
- Full night rate applies for check out after 11.00 pm
- USD 200.00 or Visa / Master card form letters & guarantee
with credit card
- Method of payment: Credit card Visa / Master card - (3% surcharge
applies and all credit card payments are deducted and converted
into Indonesian Rupiah at the current US exchange rate on that day)
- US dollars or Telegraphic Transfer (Telegraphic transfer charges
are the responsibility of the guest)
- Minimum rental period: 3 nights (low) and 9 nights
- Personal food and beverage as per shopping costs
- Ask about our reduced rental rates for longer stays
- Airport transfers are included
- Contact us for a detailed list of villa inclusions
As Kuta & Legian grew, they spread further
north to the areas of Seminyak and Kerobokan. There is a profusion
of restaurants, shops and bars and many western business people
residing in Bali tend to live in this area.