| SEARCH & BOOKING
Pererenan Village, Bali - Indonesia
This villa guarantees both peace and quiet
as privacy is the hallmark of Manis Villa. Distinctive quality
and first-rate services are clear signs of the professional excellence
achieved. Manis Villa is a place to enjoy your exclusive vacation
in this beautiful island paradise. In-villa massage service and
spa treatments available on request.
uniqueness of the property is the design concept that features
a Bali style villa with spacious tropical Balinese garden landscape,
and ambiance. Here guests will feel the intimate and peaceful
atmosphere with rice terrace views and from upstairs one can
view the Indian Ocean.
Features include a Sunken pool bar, Jacuzzi,
wide parking area, large kitchen, spacious dining and entertaining
area, lounge, 8 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, Terrace/Balcony,
Color TV with cable connection, Fully stocked mini bar in all
rooms, Individually controlled Air-Conditioning in all bedrooms,
Hair dryer, In-room audio, library, IDD telephone and electronic
safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms. The Manis Villa offers
friendly staff to meet all your needs and desires. Daily breakfast
is included at the villa, there is also a cook to serve meals,
however additional food costs are not covered.
- Return airport transfers
- Daily American or Indonesian breakfast served at the villa.
- Fruit baskets & mini bar (selected beverages)
- Afternoon tea served daily by the swimming pool
- Butler service available daily from 7am-11pm
- Use of 1 car daily (up to 12 hours) with driver including
- 24 hour security
Indulge, relax and unwind in this luxurious manis
Maximum number of persons: 16 persons
Manis meaning sweet, this elegant, boutique
Style Villa Located in Pererenan Village, just 400 meters from
Pererenan beach, voted as one of the most popular surfing spots
with spectacular views in Bali and 45 minutes from Bali's Ngurah
Rai International Airport.
Click on thumbnails to see large photos
| Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid immediately until 30 November,
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, inclusives of 21% tax and
- There is a minimum stay requirement of five consecutive nights
- The maximum number of guests must be no more than a total of sixteen
(16) persons, unless authorized by BaliSmile.com.
- Villa guests must in accordance with the laws of Indonesia be
registered with the authorities within 24 hours of arrival. A photocopy
of each passport will be requested and the costs will be met by
the villa management.
- Daily American or Indonesia breakfast is included in the villa
rate, any other drinks or food required will be born by the guests.
- Credit card details must be advised upon arrival as a security
deposit. No transactions will be made on the card unless damages/repairs
need to be performed.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be received on confirmation
of your booking.
- Final payment is required 45 days prior to arrival or immediately
if booking is made less than 45 days prior to arrival in order to
guarantee your reservation.
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing, deposits and
final payments are non-refundable.
- Payment can be made by credit card (Visa/ Master card) or telegraphic
transfer. The amount transferred must include telegraphic transfer
- Villa check out time is 6.00 pm unless prior arrangements have
- Guests will be met on arrival at Bali International Airport by
the villa staff. Also a departure transfer is provided on day of
- The villa reserves the right at anytime in it's sole and absolute
discretion to refuse any person as a member of an accommodation
party. The villa will not be responsible under any circumstances
to refund any unused portion of monies in respect to accommodation
and car rental.
- No party or function will take place at the villa without prior
arrangement with BaliSmile.com.
- The villa disclaims any and all liability of property loss or
damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person
whilst residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour whether
the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations
of the villa, it's staff, employees or agent.
As Kuta & Legian grew, they spread further
north to the areas of Seminyak and Kerobokan. There is a profusion
of restaurants, shops and bars and many western business people
residing in Bali tend to live in this area.