On Arrival Policy For 36 Nations
VISA ON ARRIVAL FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF
THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
It is to inform all visiting tourists to Indonesia
regarding Visa On Arrival policy.
We have received a Minister's Decree from the Ministry
of Law and Human Right of the Republic of Indonesia
concluding the list of nations granted the Visa on
There are 36 nations as the subjects in the Minister's
Decree, signed on July 8, 2005. The policy will be
effective starting on August 1, 2005.
The 36 nations are (in random order):
1. South Africa
2. the United States of America
9. United Arab Emirates
13. United Kingdom
19. South Korea
30. People's Republic of China
33. Saudi Arabia
34. New Zealand
Visa on Arrival booths are available for service
in all Indonesian international airports and seaports.
For those who will apply for the Visa on Arrival,
upon arriving at the international airport gate, please
proceed to the Payment Counter, and then to the Visa
On Arrival Counter, before you come to Immigration
The Visa is non-extendible and cannot be converted
to any other form of visa.
There are two types of Visa.
1. The 7-day Visa on Arrival. It costs US$ 10.00 per
2. The 30-day Visa on Arrival. It costs US$ 25.00
The new Visa on Arrival booths open for service
in Indonesian seaports are:
1. Sekupang, Batu Ampar, Nongsa, Marina Teluk Senimba,
and Batam Center in Batam.
2. Bandar Bintan Telani Lagoi and Bandar Sri Udana
Lobam, in Tanjung Uban
3. Sri Bintan Pura in Tanjung Pinang
4. Belawan in Belawan
5. Sibolga in Sibolga
6. Yos Sudarso in Dumai
7. Teluk Bayur in Padang
8. Tanjung Priok in Jakarta
9. Padang Bai and Benoa in Bali
10. Jayapura in Jayapura, Papua
11. Bitung in Bitung
12. Tanjung Balai Karimun in Tanjung Balai Karimun
13. Tanjung Mas in Semarang, Central Java
14. Tenau in Kupang
15. Pare-pare in Pare Pare
16. Soekarno-Hatta in Makassar
17. Maumere in East Nusa Tenggara
Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of
Phone: +62 21 383 8567
Facsimile: +62 21 386 0931
Office hour: 09.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. local time.