Conrad Bali Resort is located on the sourthern
coast of Bali, conveniently situated only 10 KM (6.5 miles)
from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) and next
to the Nusa Dua resort area. Embraced in contemporary Balinese
architecture, each of the resort's 313 guestrooms, suites and
20 private villas overlook the Indian Ocean, toward the island
of Nusa Penida, lagoons or gardens.
- Telephones with voice mail.
- High-speed broadband Internet access with secure virtual private
- Laptop / fax / printer on request.
- Flat screen TV with selection of local & satellite TV
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Coffee and tea making facilities. Safe. Hairdryer. Private
- DVD/CD Player under In-room facilities
Hotel services & facilities
- Multi-lingual Guest Relations.
- Club rooms and suites with exclusive Club Lounge.
- Conference Centre with latest information & communication
technology, ballroom, six meeting rooms and boardrooms.
- Superb quality personal care amenities and toiletries.
- Wheelchairs available.
- Rooms with facilities for physically challanged guests.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Retail Village
- Kura Kura Club - an activity centre for children including
- 350 metre beach.
- Activities and cultural programme.
Health activities & sport
- 33-metre swimming pool and Lagoon.
- Range of water sports.
- Daily activities programme.
- Fitness Club including exercise room.
- Two flood-lit tennis courts.
- 12 exclusive treatment rooms including 2 s pa suites.
- Reflexology lounge.
- Beauty salon.
- Relaxation Lounge.
- Private changing room.
- Separate male and female locker room including sauna, steam
room, jacuzzi and cold dip.
- 25-meter spa swimming pool
Restaurants & lounges
Suku (288 seats) - Primitive modern, serving
island cuisine in al fresco elegant setting. Set in the heart
of the resort with sweeping panoramic views of the Indian Ocean.
This open concept restaurant gives a fresh, modern and vibrant
atmosphere with contemporary décor. Everyday is a Sunday at
SUKU. Start the day with a selection of buffet or à la carte
breakfast; linger casually for a tempting brunch or assuage
your appetite with an exotic lunch. Sneak in for afternoon snacks;
or dress-up for a mischievous cozy dinner.
Eight Degrees South (72 seats) - 'Latitude with an
attitude', absolute beach front flavors.. Bali is located 8
degrees south of the equator and hence the name of the open-air
beach-side restaurant with alang-alang balés and a central open
kitchen. Lunches are offered here that include delicious BBQ
grill cuisine and a variety of salads, gourmet pizzas, sandwiches
and Asian specialties. In the evening, sea breezes create a
romantic ambience and there is a menu to complement this.
Spice (124 seats). a harlequin of ethnic cuisine,
is devoted to overt culinary pleasure and presents a true feast
for the senses based on recipes from the Middle, near and Far
East. Located on the third floor, with breathtaking views of
the Balinese water garden and the Indian Ocean, this restaurant
with its understated and traditionally inspired interior décor,
offers fresh ingredients combined with meticulous preparation
and presentation to make SPICE a distinctive gourmet experience.
SPICE is open from August 2004 for Dinner, private rooms are
available. Smart casual dress is recommended.
Azure (25 seats) - A cool pool bar' facing
the sunrise, located next to the lagoon pool, Azure offers simple,
fresh fare of sandwiches, crisp salads, hamburgers, Asian specialties
and tropical fruits served together with selection of soft drinks,
fresh juices, exotic tropical cocktails and ice cold drinks.
East Lobby Lounge & Bar (108 seats) - A
Spectacular view served with every cocktail. This Lobby Lounge
is located on the third level, facing East, with a spectacular
view over the beach and bay towards Nusa Penida Island; it is
the perfect place for a rendezvous. EAST is garlanded with art
deco overtones, combined with a spectrum of earth-tones and
a rich wood ceiling set against dramatic patterned fabrics and
carpet. An innovative snack menu, with pastries and delicious
cakes, all fresh from the bakery, is complemented with selected
wines, premium coffees and a vodka bar.
- The resort is the ideal venue for all occasions, from international
conference to intimate parties.
- All conference venues have the lates equipment and facilities.
- Separate entrance for group check-in.
- Private outdoor areas available for gatherings beneath the
- Innovative & creative theme parties can be tailor-made,
from spectacular gala events to informal affairs.
- Ballroom is 531 sq metres (5,715 sq ft) and can be divided
in two rooms. Six additional meeting and board rooms.
- A variety of venues for weddings include the Floating Garden,
Balinese Water Garden and beach settings.
- Professional wedding planer to assits all preparations including
legal ceremony, religious ceremony and reception.
- Wireless ethernet LAN. Cisco 2950 router with VPN facility.
- Dedicated high speed Internet line. Large scale screen projection.
PA system. Intelligent lighting. Hand-held & neck radio
- CD player, video / DVD player, 29" TV, LCD, OHP, slide
- Fully equipped Business Centre with private office spaces
including office equipment, broadband Internet and services